1. I love lawns, I have a large lawn outside my studio and I try to keep it looking like the white house lawn. The rest of my studio is completely disorganised.
2. I dry works in old abandoned structures such as sheds, old gold rush toilets etc.
3. I am constantly at battle with bugs sticking to my art.
4. I am cynical, but I’m still an optimist. I’ve met some really greedy people. Greed revolts me- it’s the lowest form of humanity.
5. Kookaburras laugh at me every morning when I cross my lawn from the house to the studio. Fair enough too.
Andrew’s solo exhibition New Tree Scenes is now showing. Pop in to have a look or see a full listing here.