- I live in the Hawkesbury sandstone area – bushland that has more diversity per hectare than the Amazon basin.
- I’m married and have been for 39 years! We have one delightful son.
- I’m in a drawing group that has met on Tuesdays for 40 years!
- We now have a camper van and go to the desert every winter to draw and connect to the interior.
- I have 2 studios – one in the bush amongst the Angophoras and one is a boatshed off the Hawkesbury River – which you can only get to at high tide
Sally Stoke’s is featured in the group exhibition ‘Memory + Paint’, on view 19 July – 12 Aug 2018. See here for a full exhibition listing.